Wednesday 24 April 2024

WIPW - Texture

For today's Work In Progress Wednesday I will show you work done on the 

Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

where there are three stitches, two of them are textured.

#239 Rolled Woven Picot Stitch (the five rolls on the left), #259 Raised Seeding Stitch (pink and mint green arches) and the flower made of #Romanian Macrame Petal Stitch (light grey)



As you can see, I have been blessed with enough time to do stitches that requires a bit of time. The Rolled Woven Picots need a VERY long thread and weaving it in and out of the 'weft' you have to stretch your arm out a lot. I will have a heavy feeling in my arms tomorrow!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm glad you've had more time to stitch this week. The flower is gorgeous!

Rachel said...

More time to stitch is always a blessing, isn't it!

Janie said...

Yes, those stitches do look time consuming! Nice additions. Your Romanian Macrame Petal Stitch is amazing, such fine detail.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful flower and I like the snails [picot rolls]

Angela said...

That flower looks amazing!