Wednesday 28 August 2019

WIPW - How Many Chain and Buttonhole Stitches are there!?

Work In Progress Wednesday.
I have added more stitches on my
Free Form Embroidery
from the Chain and Buttonhole list:

Crossed Buttonhole Stitch, Tulip Stitch, Russian Chain Stitch, Petal Chain Stitch, Feathered Chain, Top-Knotted Buttonhole, Sailor's Stitch, Rosette of Thorns, Knotted Buttonhole, 'Beaded' (I used stitches in brown instead of beads)  Hedebo Edge, Buttonhole Cog Wheel, Buttonhole Wheel, Buttonhole Eyelet Flower, Buttonhole Wheel Cup, Whipped Buttonhole Wheel...




On the whole I'd say it's been a productive week.

7 comments:

carorose said...

I like the introduction of the pink colour.

Pamela said...

There are quite a few! Looks great!

Rachel said...

It has indeed been a productive week, and so many interesting stitches!

Julie Fukuda said...

I am just spending the week with outline stitching, and that is enough for me. I can hardly imagine playing with all those variety of techniques. At least boredom will not be a problem for either of us...

crazyQstitcher said...

Your stitches make me think of a mermaid, swimming in the sea. Lovely stitches. I don't think I've seen the Russian version of chains.

crazyQstitcher said...

Your embroidery makes me think of a mermaid swimming in the sea. Lovely stitches. I don't think I've seen the Russian version of chain before.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

So many buttonhole stitches. Your free form reminds me of an underwater scene.