Wednesday 13 March 2024

WIPW - A Bookmark

Work In Progress Wednesday: I had to make another birthday present and also did some work on the 

Sunday Stitch School Stitch Sampler

where I added #235 Barred Herringbone Stitch (in red and green) and #273 Chained Wheatear Stitch (blue).


This is the sampler at this stage. To catch up on all the stitches worked so far, there are twenty stitches left to do, and then there are the new stitches that we haven't learned yet...

A Bookmark

was made and sent as a birthday present. 



8 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow! The sampler is really filling in. The bookmark is very sweet!

Janie said...

Beautiful stitching! Your SSS stitch sampler is rich with variety and color and personality, I imagine many stories can be told of what you were thinking and what decisions were made along the way.

The bookmark is a good gift. I've been reading lately about gardens and roses, spring is in the air!

Rachel said...

That sampler is looking positively luxuriant!

Lyn Warner said...

Your sampler is stunning!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

It is so fun to see the large view of your sampler! It is so vivid and beautiful. What a lovely bookmark too, a special gift.

Angela said...

Wow, your sampler is impressive! The bookmark will be treasured I am sure.

Toki said...

Already the sampler looks stunning. Different stitches and different colors. I'm looking forward to the complete completion.
I really like bookmarks.😊

carorose said...

The sampler is looking stunning and I love that bookmark.