TASTy Tuesday Second Helpings is coming to a close.
- Redo #22 Buttonhole Wheel Stitch
- Try to remove an unfortunate stain
- Work some lettering in the small spaces left between the ten blocks at the side
- Stretch the fabric
- Turn over the edges and hem them
- Add a backing and hanging sleeve
I have completed #1 - 5.
This time I knew how to space the stitches for nice and even Buttonhole Wheels, (the light blue circles).
The stain was easy to remove, and unless you look really close you do not see any trace of it.
I used Cross Stitch, which is not a TAST stitch, for the text T A S T 2 0 1 6 .
It was hard to stretch such a large piece of fabric and I cheated a bit with the help of my iron.
By adding a running stitch along the edges it was easy to fold the fabric, press it and hem the piece.