Well, I am almost at the final stage of completing the little crazy quilt.
Since last week I have added the following to the border:
1) a wide edge in dark green batik
2) a line of running stitches, laced with greyish-blue chenille thread
3) another round of glittery trim
4) a line of wobbly Basque stitches
5) purple ric-rac fastened with Herringbone stitches
I want to add some beads and then start the edging. Then I will take a look and see if it is time to say, 'Finished'.
What progress have others made? Have a look at Sharon's Pintangle.