Pages

▼

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WIPW - Not Much to Write Home About

WIPW- Work In Press Wednesday. There is not much to write home about, as I have been busy making a cushion and writing up a tutorial for the process. Anyway, here is my weekly report.


Hexablooms

I'm almost there! There are only a few more blocks to fix to the flimsy, and it will be DONE!



Sunday Stitch School Indigo Sampler

A shy row of #377 Raised Chevron Stitch.

3 comments:

  1. You are busy. I do like the fabrics in the new hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 'shy' row of Raised Chevron Stitch, very decorative with the shiny variegated thread and the little green 'leaves.'
    And a few more hexies to go, yey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very decorative row of raised chevron stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and adding a comment.


Says Google: European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.