Pages

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Friday Homework for Lesson 379: Spiral Trellis Stitch

This homework took much longer than I expected. It might be my slow stitching or my failing eyesight. What I found was that stitching with a monochrome thread was harder than with a variegated. The colour changes helped keep track of the 'bridges' between the knots.


Aida Sampler

Making a circle on Aida is not easy, so I eyeballed it.


 

Sunday Stitch School Reference Chart



Red Silk Kimono Scribble Cloth













2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the variegated one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great! The variegated thread is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and adding a comment.


Says Google: European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.