Pages

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

WIPW - Making Parts



 In today's Work In Progress Wednesday report I will show you 


Sunday Stitch School Indigo Sampler


where I used leftover variegated sashiko thread to make a trellis of #375 Oblong Cross Stitch.


Hexablooms

As I had to make one more column of hexagon blocks, I have been working hard to make the parts.

First, I interviewed the fabric in my stash and decided to add the column on the right side, where there are darker blocks. 

I selected fabric, pressed, cut and decided where to put each block. Then I numbered them, pulled out my box of hexagon card templates and started basting. I have made four stacks. 

I have also basted 7 white hexagons and 17 with metallic fabric.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting explanation of your process. You have some nice fabrics for your remaining column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planning is nicely on track here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and adding a comment.


Says Google: European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.