Pages

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

WIPW - The Last Stitch in the Last Snake

 Work In Progress Wednesday.


Hexablooms

I put the last stitch in the last 'snake'. The assembling of row #17 is completed.


Here are the 27 blocks in the last snake (row #17).


The next step will be to join this snake to row #16 of the flimsy.



Sunday Stitch School Indigo Sampler

#372 Looped Stem Stitch in wool.

This is what the Indigo Sampler looks right now.






Sashiko Kitchen Cloth

I have worked hard on my kitchen cloth. One section remains.





4 comments:

  1. How exciting to see it get closer and closer to the finish.

    The sashiko is very pretty - good color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last row assembled, congratulations!! I like the photo showing the length, it gives an idea of the effort involved. And good progress on your sampler stitching and kitchen cloth, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the snake does show what's involved in putting the flimsy together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it harder to join rows of hexies together, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and adding a comment.


Says Google: European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.