Last week I had no opportunity to post a Work In Progress Wednesday report. Sorry!
I was able to make a little bit of progress, though, on my projects.
Three strands of embroidery floss frame the red squares on the Gingham check, and red floss outline a larger area.
I then started stitching a new area in the middle of the cloth.
Pile 'em On
Three Canvas stitches were used to fill in the background; Plaited Stitch (blue and variegated blue) Crossed Goblin Stitch (gray) and I finished the light green Reversed Cross Stitch that I had left half finished in July.
I hope you have had a much more productive week.