I was counting the stems on the border of this quilt. There are 48 which makes the border stems complete.
However, I found that I have used the Palestrina stitch #24 twice. I don't want to have double stitches and removed one stem and re-stitched it with Buttonhole Picot v2 (with Chain Stitch) #88.
When looking at the flowers I thought the blue star shaped ones looked so bare and bland. I stitched some Stem stitches #14 around them and think they look better for it. There are four clusters of flowers and I gave all of them the Stem treatment.
This means that the border is now complete. The top needs a light wash, press and then I have to think up a quilt design, mark, sandwich and baste the quilt before the actual quilting can be started.
The Swedish cushion has been adorned with some Portuguese Stem stitches #73 and Pistil stitches #34.